Thanks for a great theme, and your continued stellar support! :)
Just an FYI... I found a "potential" issue, resulting from the order in which an image is added to a page via the text box in Visual Composer.
If the following steps are followed, a blurry image is produced:
1. Create a text box in Visual Composer
2. Select "Medium," "Thumbnail," or any size SMALLER than your intended image size. Click "Insert into Page."
3. In the text area, click on the image, which brings up the image editor.
4. Select "Custom Size" and adjust the image size to your desired image dimensions. Click update, and publish/update the page.
If the following steps are followed, a clear image is produced:
2. Select "Large," "Full Size," or any size LARGER than your intended image size. Click "Insert into Page."
It looks like the theme is bringing up whatever version is selected first, and manipulating that image (not the original) on step #4. I've never experienced this on any other theme... typically the original is manipulated.
Hope this helps. :)
Thanks for pointing this out. I\'ll check this out.